Trinity Nursing Academy (TNA) is approved by Maryland Higher Education Commission and Maryland Board of Nursing.
The objective of TNA’s training program is to:
- Apply the nursing process holistically to assist in meeting the client’s needs in all age groups.
- Use appropriate knowledge, skills, abilities, and available resources in practice environment to provide safe and competent care.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with clients, their family members and the health care team.
- Demonstrate accountability for self and other health care team members through evaluation of the quality of care delivered and client health outcomes based upon the established standards within the scope of nursing.
- Develop a personal code of behavior based upon the principles of professional development and the promotion of nursing as a lifelong endeavor.