To assure that the potential student meets Trinity Nursing Academy criteria for acceptance into the nursing assistant training program, the applicant must:
1. Submit a completed application along with a $100 fee.
2. English competency test score of 70% (Testing offered at the school prior to enrollment)
3. Provide evidence of having obtained a high school diploma or GED, or foreign equivalent.
4. Math Competency test score of 70% (Testing offered at the school prior to enrollment)
4. Provide evidence of a negative Tuberculosis PPD test or chest x-ray result taken within one year prior to training commencement date, and which indicates tuberculosis clearance.
5. Trinity Nursing Academy will keep a copy of the PPD or chest X-ray for its records.